Monday, April 18, 2011

The Happy Side of Busy


I'll be brief and just share the top, most urgent three things - the ones I need just a bit of help with.  :)

Make Trish an American God(dess)

Ok… well, at least help me get a speaking role on Neil Gaiman's American Gods audio book! 

Getting into the Top 20 is one of those popularity voting things, so I really, really need some help with this.  If I'm in the Top 20 by May 2nd, then it's up to Mr. Neil F-----g Gaiman, himself, and HarperCollins publishing.  And then, if I win THAT, I'm off to New York to get coached by Gaiman and then get a speaking role.  Squee!

I don't think I need to elaborate on how much AWESOME that is made of!

So, if you'd like to help, here's the link!


If my profile doesn't come up right away, do a search for "trish" and it will find me.

If you haven't done this before, you'll need to make an account, but that's pretty easy.

So, begging:  Please vote for me?  Thank you!!


Working Writer's Workshop Birthday Bash

On my birthday, the wonderful, huge holiday of April 30th, I'll be celebrating by…

… working at a writing conference at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.  I'm on a panel about writing resources (rather apropos!  I'll be telling women why they need to join the fabulous ranks of Broad Universe… ahem… it IS membership season!)

Of course, I'll talk beyond Broad Universe.  I'll be chatting about nonfiction avenues of income, various fiction resources, and much of the stuff I've chatted about on this blog… like why every writer should get an accountant.  (I <3 my new one as much as my old one.  Yay people who know more about making $ than I do!)

For more info about this conference, check this website out Women's Words Week Writer's Workshop here on the YWCA page.

Extra bonus: Net proceeds go to benefit YWCA's domestic violence services.

Please ignore: The somewhat incorrect and out of date bio they have for me.  le sigh!


Uncovering UnCONventional!

Last, and most certainly not least, CHECK OUT THE COVER FOR UnCONventional! 

 

This is the anthology I'm editing with Kate Kaynak of Spencer Hill Press.  And yes, we are still open for contributions!  :)  See our guidelines here.


And now, I'm off to bed so I may be rested to attack a busy Monday!

0 comments:

 
A Novel Friend © 2008 by para Você | Re-design Sweet Baby Girl