Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
8:00:00 PM Sex & Genre Literature Suffield
5:00:00 PM Fatal Femmes Somers
7:00:00 PM Tarot & Divination as writing tools Suffield
9:00:00 PM Chicks in Chainmail Somers
2:00:00 PM of Gods and Genre Agawam
Friday, August 19, 2011
|NChanter (Pi-Con Prez) & Me at the Pi-Con Party during Arisia 2011|
- Editing an anthology (ok, behind on editing an anthology, but still!)
- Renewed writing work
- Major editing projects
- President of Broad Universe
- Poetry Sale
- Another completed novel draft
- Running a Dealer's Room with artsy and writery and sciencey friends (including Broads!)
- Running a wonderfully caffeine-fueled Broad Universe party, sharing with a release party for Heir to the Sun
- Bring Broad Universe to the Main Tent for a Rapid Fire Reading that I'm making extra special with a some games and trivia and--of course!--plenty of chocolate!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Welcome to the August 2011 episode of the Broad Pod, sponsored by the Broad Universe.
Rae Lori, multi-genre author, artist and voracious book lover, is hosting episode which will be showcasing some Steampunk selections delivered right to your speakers. Reading this month are: Jody Lynn Nye, Danielle Ackley-McPhail, Pauline Baird Jones and Emilie P Bush.
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
So kick up your feet, grab your favorite treats and drinks and take a listen. You may discover some new and great reads to add to your bookshelf!
The Broad Pod is sponsored by Broad Universe, an international, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting, honoring, and celebrating women writers of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Find out more about our organization, including new fiction released by women, more podcasts, and information about writing and publishing for women, visit our website at www.broaduniverse.org
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
2. Your most recent release is a short story in the anthology No Man's Land called "M.O.V.E." Can you tell me what it's about?
3. What inspired you to write this story?
4. This story is part of your Kember Empire series. For those of my readers who have never read any of your work, tell us a little about the Kember Empire.
5. What was the most exciting part of contributing to the No Man's Land anthology for you?
6. You've worked on both gaming literature and in speculative fiction. How do the two differ?
7. How did you break into the world of gaming?
8. Any future appearances you would like to mention?
9. Where can we find you on the web?
10. Anything that I've missed that you would like to mention?
Monday, August 8, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
My wrists hurt.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011