Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


Thank you all so very much for sharing this journey with me to support the amazing horses that have been helped by our rescue.  As exhausted as I am, I've had a wonderful time with you all - and I hope you feel the same.

Let me thank, one more time, the advertisers, donors, and guest blog sponsors who gave so generously before I even logged on today:


If you can patronize these brilliant people, please do!  Check out their websites - some of them have great deals, all of them have excellent products and services, and some even have FREE STUFF for you.

Throughout the blog, I've also used a lot of pictures.  Most have been my own or provided by the guest sponsors above.  However, there are still quite a few photos from other BSER volunteers that we've collected over the years - or recently.

Several of the photos are from volunteer Jane Derosier.  Most are marked, but not the ones in the collages.

The photos from the BSER event posts - like the learning one and the OSV Trail Ride - are from Ann McCrea of McCrea Designs.  Ann does beautiful graphic design work and handles all the printed publications - and now many of the online publications - for the rescue.  Please, go patronize her, too!  (And, apologies, I think I forgot to include her name on some of the photos, too.  Sorry, Ann!)

So, last call… and if you are reading any of these pieces over Sunday and Monday, please, please, please, consider adding to the donations.

And now… to go collapse.

Thank you!

Click the apple to donate now to help the BSER horses!

1 comments:

Luc Joseph said...

Congrats, Trish! Job well done. I didn't know so much went into taking care of horses. Your blogs enlightened and touched me. I sent my donation in. Keep up the great work, my friend. Now get some rest! You earned it.

 
A Novel Friend © 2008 by para Você | Re-design Sweet Baby Girl