Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome to the Third Annual Bay State Equine Rescue Blogathon!


It's 9AM, and here I am!
 
You know I gotta love these horses to be up at this ungodly hour on a freakin' Saturday… (Yeah, yeah, the other rescue volunteers, along with most horse people, have been up since 6 for the YARD SALE fundraiser they're also running today...)

Regardless, it's pretty outside, I have my iced coffee, I've eaten a cinnamon bun, and I'm ready to go.

Well, not really, I have about 12 really and truly finished blog posts, which means I'll be scrambling all day to get stuff up, comment on friends, and get more stuff up.  Next year, I swear I'm moving to wordpress and learning a program that lets me compose all the posts in ONE place and then just posts them so they look right on the appropriate blogs.  I SWEAR!

Ahem, onto business.  J  BLOGATHON!  HORSES!  YAY!

First and foremost, thank you very much to all of the people who have sponsored me already:


You'll get to learn a little about each of these people today, along with the work that Bay State Equine Rescue does, and (my favorite part) get to meet the amazing horses who benefit from the work of BSER and donations from people like you all.

Every dollar helps, so even if it's just a dollar or two, consider donating throughout the Blogathon via the apple buttons at the bottom of each post.  They will bring you to BSER's PayPal account.  We promise, the Bay State Equine Rescue will NEVER sell or share any contact information you provide.

Even if you can't help with money, consider posting links to this blogathon - and any of the others happening today - on your blog, via your Twitter stream, on your Facebook… and any social media.

Thank you!



Click the apple to donate now to help the BSER horses!

2 comments:

e_journeys said...

Thanks, Trisha! Good luck and hang in there!

Trisha Wooldridge said...

Thank you, Elissa! I hope you liked how your interview came out. :)

 
A Novel Friend © 2008 by para Você | Re-design Sweet Baby Girl